March 23, 2022!
Wednesday, March 23, 2022
12 - 5p.m.
Hosted virtually on Handshake
Employer Registration is open!
PERC & AAEE Collaboration Announcement!
School Districts, Higher Education Institutions, or Education-focused employers who are CURRENT or NEW members of AAEE can receive a 20% discount ($60) off the Standard Registration for the 2022 Virtual PERC Education Fair. To join AAEE today, go to https://aaee.org/. You can then indicate your AAEE membership on the PERC registration and receive $60 off your 2022 event package.
Some of the benefits of joining AAEE for those seeking teacher pipelines are:
- Access to our member directory so you and your colleagues can connect and build relationships with professionals in other education organizations who share your passion for teacher preparation, recruitment, and retention
- Full access to both live and recorded webinars to learn the latest best practices and innovative approaches
- Discounted registration for virtual education career fairs to build your district's brand with candidates and recruit to fill vacancies
- Priority access and discounted rates for candidate-focused advertising, including through the Job Search Handbook for Educators
- No-cost participation in an annual cohort of our National Working Group on Teacher Retention
- Discounted registration for AAEE's Annual Conference in October for a 3-day "deep dive" with fellow professionals into topics related to teacher preparation, recruitment, and retention
- Digital access to our national Educator Supply & Demand Report
- No-cost posting of your district's job fair events
Employers: If you have any upcoming events, such as virtual fairs, please share with candidates here.
The PERC Education Job Fair is a well-respected regional and national recruitment event. The job fair attracts over 200 employers from twenty-five states across the U.S. and several international organizations. Participating employers interview and hire teacher candidates in all Pre K-12 disciplines, as well as related professional certification areas such as school counseling, school social work, speech language pathology, OT, PT, and nursing.