MEMBER INSTITUTIONS, EXPECTATIONS AND MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
List of Active Consortium Member Institutions
Benefits of Institutional Membership
- Your students/alumni can register for the PERC Education Job Fair at the discounted consortia rates
- Invitation to you and your students to attend free webinars
- Network with your colleagues at the annual summer General Membership Meeting
- Register at least one Institutional Volunteer for the job fair by the designated date and attend the job fair
- Attend the General Membership meeting in person or virtually
- Membership PERC Institutional Membership Forms are available from the Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institutional membership dues are $50.00 annually.
- Active membership is a requirement (form submitted and dues paid in full) to be eligible send students/alumni to the PERC Education Job Fair at the discounted consortia rates.
- Direct membership questions to Elisabeth Estes, PERC President, email@example.com
- PERC Constitution can be accessed upon request to the President.
- The PERC Education Job Fair is open to students and alumni in the fields of education, physical, occupational and speech therapy, school counseling, school social work, or school nursing.
- Students must be Juniors or Seniors graduating from one of the above-mentioned programs.
- Alumni of PERC member institutions may register as long as they have a degree in one of the qualifying fields.
- Marketing Kit - includes various marketing email templates and tools to spread the word about the fair.
- Marketing Flyer
- PERC Instagram Account
- Top 10 Tips for Candidates Attending the Fair
- Digital Employer Directory
- Employers by Certification Area List
Questions/Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org