Preparing for the Fair
Dress: Professional attire is required for this event. Business attire is recommended.
Districts: Over 250 employers (school districts and educational organizations) are expected from across the U.S. and several international sites. Take this opportunity to research, prepare for, and speak to those of interest!
Identify Registered Employers & Do Your Research: Registered employers are searchable in Handshake. Check frequently for updates on employers registered for the job fair and the certification areas for which they have current or anticipated vacancies.
Contract Offers: Some employers may offer employment contracts.
Resources to help you prepare
10 tips to make the most of your college career fair
The best way to introduce yourself during your job search
What you need to know to answer 7 common interview questions
Tips to Remember:
- Interview times fill quickly. If there is an employer you definitely want to meet with, don't wait to register and book a meeting with them!
- Research registered employers to narrow down your priority list of districts and employers.
- Check Handshake regularly to see if new employers have registered. A directory of employers and certification areas sought will also be available on the PERC website closer to the date of the fair.
- "Finding Your Fit" Recorded Webinar by Canyons School District, Sandy, UT
Learn about key points to consider in your search for a job in education!
- Recorded Pre-Fair Panels with our 2022 Gold Sponsors!
March 1st at 4 p.m. Recording (Panelist Biographies) and March 7th at 6 p.m. Recording (Panelist Biographies)
Educator Excellence Award